Saturday, October 21, 2017

Using Aromatherapy for Grief and Trauma

Aromatherapy Essential Oils for Grief and Trauma


by Kathleen Lisson


I share an important tip for aromatherapists and essential oil lovers when using essential oils for offering stress reduction, peace and balance during periods of grief and trauma - use a blend instead of single essential oils. I share why in the podcast - the memories may be so overwhelming that essential oil users may have to stop using a certain oil entirely after a traumatic situation. Using a blend enables our clients to say goodbye to the blend, but still be able to use the individual oils in that blend without negative memories surfacing. 

Listen to the podcast here: https://overcast.fm/+JlsJVlx9w  

I share experts opinions of top essential oils to use to help with lymphedema and stress before and after surgery in my book, Swollen, Bloated and Puffy (available on Amazon). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...