Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What to Buy After Plastic Surgery to Help Recovery

Surgery Recovery Shopping List


by Kathleen Lisson


I share information about my personal post-surgery shopping list!
The podcast is here: https://overcast.fm/+JlsJD112g

Check out my photo from a recent class: 


I shared my list with them:
My list for post-surgery bag (if you’re staying in a hotel) includes what you would normally pack, plus: 

Your favorite Lavender essential oil, rose essential oil, orange/lemon essential oil, geranium essential oil or frankincense essential oil and a diffuser
Laxative
Maxi pads
 Pee pads
 Baby wipes
Slip on shoes (I brought my slippers to show)
 Foot stool
 First aid kit and bandages like the ones your surgeon will use.
 Large hand mirror
 Plastic mattress cover
 A great tip - you can use your ironing board as an extra table when you can’t bend down!
 I also reminded everyone to make sure their refrigerator is stocked with easy to prepare, easy to eat foods. I shared that a recent tummy tuck client introduced me to Amazon Fresh grocery delivery service.
I shared my horror story after my facial reconstructive surgery and showed everyone a great resource, Dr. Buford’s Plastic Surgery nutrition book Eat, Drink, Heal: The Art and Science of Surgical Nutrition

Find a list of items available on Amazon here: https://kit.co/KathleenLisson/

1 comment:

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...