Monday, October 16, 2017

Puffy face after a bad night's sleep? You're not alone!


Sleep and Puffy Eyes


by Kathleen Lisson

How did you sleep last night? It's written all over your face, isn't it? When I don't get enough sleep or eat too much salt, my eyes swell up because the skin is thinner around my eyes and swells up easily. I talk about different ways to reduce eye puffiness in the book, but those are just covering the symptoms. The important thing to do it to stop swelling at the source - poor sleep.

Listen to my podcast here: https://overcast.fm/+JlsJpPG-c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...