Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Traveling to San Diego with Lymphedema - Testimonial Tuesday

MLD for Lymphedema while on vacation in San Diego




I met Jessi on the last day of her vacation in San Diego. She has lymphedema and loved biking, walking and enjoying the sights in San Diego, and that meant her leg was more swollen than usual. This is her testimonial:

I booked my appointment for MLD with Kathleen while visiting San Diego. I have lymphedema in my thigh and after airplane travel, extra walking in the heat, and some vacation food indulgences my thigh was swollen and heavy. ​ 

When Kathleen showed up at my hotel on time with her massage table and friendly smile, I immediately felt comfortable with her. She asked all the questions that showed me she knew her stuff, and listened carefully to my answers. 

The MLD was excellent and some of the best I've had. The results were a leg that felt light, relieved, and back to its normal size. ​ It can be nerve racking and difficult to find the right CLT and I am so grateful that I was able to find her on my vacation. What a gift! 

I would whole heartedly recommend anyone who lives in or is visiting San Diego to book an appointment with her. When I am back in San Diego, I will definitely see her again. ​ 

- Jessi Raymond, cancer survivor with stage 2 lymphedema on vacation in San Diego from her home near Seattle. Follow Jessi at @movingmylymph on Instagram


Please visit my website for more information and to book an appointment (I make housecalls!):http://www/solacesandiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...