Monday, July 10, 2017

Modern - Traditional Kerala India Dress in America

Wearing my Indian Styles in America


My mother in law picked out this outfit for me at the department store in Trivandrum. Doesn't she have amazing taste! My Ayurveda teacher loved this outfit as well. In Kerala, the outfit is sold to the client and then a seamstress takes her measurements and tailors the tunic to her exact figure. The bottoms are one size fits all and use a cord to tie around the waist. Perfect for when I need a little extra room after a large meal.

I brought this outfit home to America and wore it to the hat contest at the San Diego Chapter National Society Daughters of the American Revolution meeting earlier this year.




Linking to http://notdeadyetstyle.com/ for Visible Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Such an unexpected and stunning look. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...