How to Feel Awe in Daily Life
|Standing on the Top of Mt. Kilimanjaro and feeling Awe|
- Take a moment to sit comfortably in a safe space and close your eyes.
- Take a slow, deep breath.
- Bring to mind a time when you experienced awe.
- How did it make you feel, where were you and who were you with. Really feel the emotion in your body.
- Notice where you felt the emotion. Did you shoulders and face relax as you remembered your experience?
- Open your eyes and take another deep breath.
- How busy and overwhelmed do you feel after the experience versus before you clicked on this article?