Friday, July 29, 2016

My Treatment for Basal Cell Carcinoma in San Diego

Toward Beauty and Wellness - my self-treatment for skin cancer


by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT

I made a video during a recent trip to Mammoth Lakes, CA in which I talk about bringing beauty and wellness into my life as I move forward from my recent skin cancer Mohs surgery in San Diego.



If I could design a treatment plan for my skin cancer:



One whole day a month in nature
Massages to relax me
Journaling and deep mindfulness about the power of my words
More snuggling with cats and dogs
Feeling the breeze on my face
Walking in the ocean
Being near trees
Laughing at my own jokes
Asking my husband for a foot massage
Looking at photo albums
Drawing or coloring or painting
Walking the labyrinth
Listening to birds
Smiling at children and people on the street
At least five hugs per day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...