When do I “Feel Like Getting a Massage?”
- Sore leg muscles for a few days in a row.
- Getting minor injuries more often than usual, visits from old injuries I thought were healed.
- Catching every bug and illness that is “going around.”
- Changes in my sleep - sleeping like a log for hours or staying up extra late.
- Feeling bad exhausted (not good exhausted) and less motivated to run every day.
- Feeling agitated and struggling with my relationships.
I like to go the extra mile and get a massage to completely relax my muscles and focus on drinking water and eating clean so I can come back at 100% on my next week of training.