Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Reducing Swelling with Lymph Massage after Tummy Tuck and Liposuction - Testimonial Tuesday

Reducing Swelling with Lymphatic Drainage Massage after Tummy Tuck and Liposuction




Rebeca from Santee had a tummy tuck and liposuction and was feeling pain as well as a heavy, swollen feeling that left her stuck on the couch for weeks after surgery. Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage helped her feel lighter and happier! 

I highly recommend Kathleen. I have seen her twice so far and have greatly benefited. She is very knowledgable, soft-spoken and soothing. Her technique has helped me along in my recovery greatly, I definitely plan of referring her to any loved one. 

Rebeca B. from Santee, recovering from abdominoplasty and liposuction October 2016. 


The American Society of Plastic Surgeons offers this information on how to recover from a tummy tuck:


Please visit my website for more information and to book an appointment (I make housecalls!) http://www/solacesandiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...