Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Doc Says I Need Surgery - Now What?

My Doc Says I Need Surgery - Now What?



Peggy Huddleston's Prepare For Surgery, Heal Faster Workshop in San Diego

I am teaching my popular workshop for reducing anxiety before surgery in San Diego at OASIS. Here are the details! 

Are you feeling anxious before an upcoming operation? Learn how to use your own personalized healing imagery and support from friends and your surgical team to improve your recovery. This well-researched method has resulted in patients reducing their anxiety levels before surgery and using less pain medication afterward. Based on Peggy Huddleston's 'Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster' method. 

Kathleen Lisson is a Meditation Teacher, Board Certified Massage Therapist and owner of Solace Massage and Mindfulness in San Diego, CA. She specializes in helping people prepare for and recover from plastic, orthopedic and reconstructive surgery. Kathleen has successfully recovered from reconstructive and cancer operations and has a passion for helping others get back to living their life after surgery. 

The class is on Wednesday, 08/02/17 from 10:00 - 11:30 at the Lifelong Learning Center at Grossmont CR. 

Sign up here: https://www.oasisnet.org/San-Diego-CA/Classes


Buy the book and tape here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...