Posted on Medium: Supplements and Teas: What is 'safe' and 'healthy' to take before plastic surgery

Supplements and teas: What is ‘safe’ and ‘healthy’ to take before Plastic Surgery





I recently posted an article offering tips from several Board Certified plastic surgeons on what NOT to take before plastic and cosmetic surgery. Read the article here: 


About Kathleen Lisson
As a Board Certified massage therapist with advanced training in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, I help women and men in the San Diego area reduce the tight, full, heavy feeling that comes with swelling after facelifts, tummy tucks, liposuction and other plastic surgery operations. I make housecalls! To schedule a treatment, please visit http://www.solacesandiego.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I Start a Gratitude Journal?

My experience with Manual Lymphatic Drainage after surgery in San Diego

How to Vacation in San Diego with Lymphedema