Saturday, December 17, 2016

Manual Lymphatic Drainage helped me get back to running after my ankle sprain

Manual Lymphatic Drainage helped me get back to running after my ankle sprain


by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT

I recently shared my experience rehabbing my running injury with a writer from Prevention Magazine. I share my story, which was published in the November 2016 issue of Prevention Magazine, in this video.



I was so impressed with manual lymphatic drainage, I took advanced training to learn how to give the treatment and now offer manual lymphatic drainage to San Diego, Del Mar, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, La Mesa, Santee and La Jolla residents in the comfort of their homes. Learn more here: http://www.solacesandiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...