Tuesday, October 11, 2016

How to Vacation in San Diego with Lymphedema

How to Vacation in San Diego with Lymphedema

Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage in San Diego

by Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT (CAMTC #70128)




lymphedema cancer massage San Diego
Massage for Lymphedema in San Diego

Traveling to San Diego on vacation? Here are some traveling tips for men and women with lymphedema. 




San Diego has so many opportunities to be active, from swimming in the ocean to walking or cycling raround Balboa Park. I can help men and women with lymphedema enjoy San Diego and reduce the negative effects that a fun-filled day may have one their lymphedema. Here is a testimonial from a San Diego tourist that booked a lymphatic drainage massage with me. I came right to her hotel room during her San Diego visit. 


Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT and Jessi after Jessi's MLD Massage


Jessi says -

I booked my appointment for MLD with Kathleen while visiting San Diego. I have lymphedema in my thigh and after airplane travel, extra walking in the heat, and some vacation food indulgences my thigh was swollen and heavy. 
When Kathleen showed up at my hotel on time with her massage table and friendly smile, I immediately felt comfortable with her. She asked all the questions that showed me she knew her stuff, and listened carefully to my answers. The MLD was excellent and some of the best I've had. The results were a leg that felt light, relieved, and back to its normal size.
It can be nerve racking and difficult to find the right CLT and I am so grateful that I was able to find her on my vacation. What a gift! I would whole heartedly recommend anyone who lives in or is visiting San Diego to book an appointment with her. When I am back in San Diego, I will definitely see her again.  
- Jessi Raymond, cancer survivor with stage 2 lymphedema on vacation in San Diego from her home near Seattle. Follow Jessi at @movingmylymph on Instagram

If you are in San Diego or planning to travel to San Diego on vacation or business, book a manual lymphatic drainage massage here:http://www.solacesandiego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...