Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Testimonial Tuesday - Gender Affirming Surgery in San Diego

Testimonial Tuesday - 

Increase ROM with Scar Massage after Mastectomy


by Kathleen Lisson, CLT

I specialize in lymphatic massage after plastic surgery, but I can also help with other types of massage, including scar massage, as well. I was excited to help my client AK to improve his range of motion and reduce his pain after his bilateral mastectomy. I saw him several months after his surgery and he saw improvement after the first visit! 


“Kathleen has helped me tremendously in relieving my chronic shoulder post-surgery pain. She also helped to ease the pain from my surgery scars which has greatly increased my range of motion and overall comfort level throughout the day. She is amazing in her healing art and I would highly recommend her to anyone!”

AK - recovering from bilateral mastectomy as part of gender affirming surgery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...