Thursday, October 9, 2014

Coaching 'Girls on the Run' in San Diego

Coaching 'Girls on the Run' in San Diego


by Kathleen Lisson

I am a volunteer running coach with the San Diego chapter of 'Girls on the Run.' 'Girls on the Run' is a nonprofit organization serving girls in 3rd to 8th grades. I started running in high school, and found that running gave me confidence and healthy habits that made my teenage years much easier. While high school had the usual cliques, my cross country team was a real team, where everyone was friends. I am honored to have these girls call me "Coach Kathleen" and eager to teach them the fundamentals of running as well as share tips on healthy eating and living.

Find out more about Girls on the Run in San Diego here: http://www.gotrsd.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditch the Itch! B Vitamins and Nerves after Plastic Surgery Liposuction

Itchiness is a complaint I hear frequently from my clients recovering from plastic surgery, especially liposuction. This is due to nerve reg...